- Hirose, Ken-Ichi and Shinsuke Ikeda, 2012, Decreasing and increasing marginal impatience and the terms of trade in an interdependent world economy, forthcoming in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
- Sasaki, Shunichiro, Shiyu Xie, Shinsuke Ikeda, Jie Qin, and Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2012, Time discounting: Delay effect and procrastinating behavior, forthcoming in Journal of Behavioral Economics and Finance.
- Hirose, Ken-Ichi and Shinsuke Ikeda, 2012, Decreasing marginal impatience in an interdependent world economy, Journal of Economics 105, 247-262.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, Myon-Il Kang, and Fumio Ohtake, 2010, Hyperbolic discounting, the sign effect, and the body mass index,Journal of Health Economics.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2009, Export- and import-specific habit formation, Review of Development Economics 13, 709-718.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke and Ichiro Gombi, 2009, Habit formation in an interdependent word economy, Macroeconomic Dynamics 13, 477-492.
- Hirose, Ken-Ichi and Shinsuke IKeda, 2008, On decreasing marginal impatience, Japanese Economic Review 59, 259-274 (a leading article).
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2006, Luxury and wealth, International Economic Review 47, 495-526, selected as one of 10 Papers Selection during 2005-2006 in: H.Miyahara ed., Annual Report of Osaka University: Academic Achievement 2005-2006, Vol.7, 2006, Osaka University
- Gombi, Ichiro and Shinsuke Ikeda, 2003, Habit formation and the transfer paradox, Japanese Economic Review 54, 361-380, presented as an Invited Lecture at the 2002 annual meeting of the Japanese Economic Association.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2003, Tariffs, time preference, and the current account under weakly nonseparable preferences, Review of International Economics 11, 101-113.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2001, Weakly non-separable preferences and the Harberger-Laursen- Metzler effect, Canadian Journal of Economics 34, 290-307.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke and Ichiro Gombi, 1999, Habits, costly investment, and current account dynamics, Journal of International Economics 49, 363-384, selected as one of 10 Treatise Selections during 1999-2000 in: T. Kishimoto ed., Annual Report of Osaka University: Academic Achievement 1999-2000, Vol.1, 2000, Osaka University.
- Ono, Yoshiyasu and Shinsuke Ikeda, 1996, Fiscal policy, wealth divergence, and lifetime utility, Journal of Economics 64, 265-280.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 1996, An intertemporal capital asset pricing model with stochastic differential utility, Japanese Journal of Financial Economics 1, 55-68.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, and Akihisa Shibata, 1995, Fundamentals uncertainty, bubbles, and exchange rate dynamics, Journal of International Economics 38, 199-222 (a leading article).
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, and Akihisa Shibata, 1992, Fundamentals-dependent bubbles in stock prices, Journal of Monetary Economics 30, 143-168.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke and Yoshiyasu Ono, 1992, Macroeconomic dynamics in a multi-country economy: A dynamic maximization approach, International Economic Review 33, 629-644.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 1991, The continuous-time APT with diffusion factors and rational expectations: A synthesis, Economic Studies Quarterly 42, 124-138.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 1991, Arbitrage asset pricing under exchange risk, Journal of Finance 46, 447-455, to be reprinted in: G. Philippatos ed., International Securities, The International Library of Critical Writings in Financial Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited: Northhampton, US, 2001.
Shinsuke Ikeda, 1997, Capital Market Dynamics and Prices, Osaka University
Refereed Journal (English only)
Refereed Monograph (English only)
- Ono, Yoshiyasu and Shinsuke Ikeda, 1996, International welfare effects of saving controls and trade restrictions, in: Ryuzo Sato, Rama Ramachandran, and Hajime Hori eds., Organization, Performance and Equity: Perspective on the Japanese Economy, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Discussion Papers (English only)
- Hirose, Ken-Ichi and Shinsuke Ikeda, 2004, Decreasing marginal impatience in a monetary growth model, Osaka University COE Discussion Paper No.43.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke and Ichiro Gombi, 2004, Habit formation in an interdependent world economy, ISER Discussion Paper No.619.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 1995, A simple approach to arbitrage asset pricing in incomplete markets, ISER Discussion Paper No.380, revised as: 1997, Optimal consumption and asset Pricing in incomplete markets: A simple approach.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke, 1995, Time preference, intertemporal substitution, and dynamics under consumer interdependence, ISER Discussion Paper No.386, revised as: 1997, Consumer interdependence and Dynamics.