- to analyze economic growth and business cycles
Preferences and sense of well-being
- to clarify the relationship between people's preferential characteristics such as time preference, risk aversion and altruism and their sense of well-being and the economic environment
- to add a psychological perspective to analyses of household consumption and labor supply behavior
- to analyze corporate investment activities, fundraising activities as well as investor behavior
- to efficiently design a market system and economic organization
Education and training
- to analyze the economic effects of education and training.